NPS Vital Ice Kit Resetting Checklist
- Unpack the kits and open them one by one.
- If the jars of sand and “instant snow” are less than half full, top them off.
- Check the flashlights to make sure they are still very bright. If dim, recharge the batteries in the provided charger.
- Make sure all of the multimeters are powered off and the alligator clips are still firmly attached to the red and black wires.
- Make sure everything is clean and dry and that all items are present. The list of materials is on the back cover of the instruction booklet.
- Put two new graph templates in each kit. Click here to download the file to print and cut.
- Restock square sticky notes if low.
- Put the laminated answer keys in order from 1 to 15.
- Pack each kit according to these packing instructions.
- Pack the blue kits in the yellow cases according to these instructions.
Please contact Lynne Judish to request more supplies: email@example.com (970) 491-1539