- Earth System Science Collaborative Workshop, Estes Park, Jul 7-9.
- Colorado Foundation for Agriculture Teacher Workshop, Jul 12.
- President’s Sustainability Commissions meeting, Jul 18
- Wonder of Wolves STEM Kit at Wolf Haven, Tenino, Washington, July 25-28.
- Spur Tactical Team Meeting, Jul 28.
- President’s Sustainability Commissions meeting, Aug 15.
- CNS New Faculty Orientation, Aug 17.
- Spur Tactical Team Meeting, Aug 24.
- CNS Strategic Plan Launch and Annual Faculty Staff Picnic, Aug 25.
- NSCI 280A2-001: Scientific Inquiry in Educational Settings course begins, Aug 26.
- Triunfo Mentoring Program orientation, Sep 8.
- Spur Expo, Sep 9
- Triunfo Mentoring Program orientation, Sep 15.
- Triunfo Mentoring Program begins, Sep 22.
- Triunfo Mentoring Program, Oct 6.
- Triunfo Mentoring Program, Oct 20.
- Triunfo Mentoring Program, Nov 3.
- Colorado Science Conference, Castle Rock, Nov 5.
- Triunfo Mentoring Program, Nov 17.
- Triunfo Mentoring Program, Dec 1.
- FRCC NRE program advisory board meeting, Dec 14.
- Stream Table and Teaching Lab activities for Grand opening of the Spur Hydro Building, Denver, Jan 6
- Stream Table and Teaching Lab activities for Spur Day at National Western Stock Show, Denver, Jan 10
- Stream Table and Teaching Lab activities for CSU Day at National Western Stock Show, Denver, Jan 14
- Teaching Lab activities for MLK Day at Spur, Denver, Jan 16
- President’s Sustainability Commission annual retreat, Jan 20
- SLiCe Involvement Fair, Jan 25
- Triunfo Mentoring Program orientation, 3:00 pm, Jan 26
- Triunfo begins, Feb 2
- Soils of Fire kit with Colorado Department of Agriculture Lab Retreat, Spur Terra, Feb 16
- STEM Friday, Valley High School, Feb 24
- STEM Friday, Meadowlark K-8 School, Mar 3
- Paleontology meeting at Denver Museum of Nature and Science, Mar 9
- STEM Friday, Milliken Middle School, Mar 10
- STEM Friday, Estes Park Middle School, Mar 24
- STEM Friday, Indian Peaks Elementary School, Mar 31
- STEM Friday: Elwell Elementary School, Apr 7
- Celebration of Randy Vickery!! nominated for Student Employee Award, Apr 11
- Colorado Science and Engineering Fair, LSC, Apr 13 – 15
- GetWET Field Experience with Science Methods course, Apr 19
- STEM kits at CSU Earth Day Festival, LSC, Apr 20
- STEM Friday, Walt Clark Middle School, Apr 21
- Get Energized kit with Falcon AeroLab Homeschoolers, Apr 21
- Get Energized activities for launch of Poudre River Library District’s new electric book mobile, Evie, Apr 22
- STEM Friday: Longmont High School, Apr 28
- STEM Friday, Mead Middle School, May 5
- El Centro Graduation Ceremony, May 5
- Council of Research Associate Deans meeting, May 8
- FRCC NRE Program Advisory meeting, May 9
- Stream Table Training, Spur Hydro, May 10
- Cami Christensen’s Honors Thesis Defense, May 13
- STEM Presentations, Fossil Ridge High School, May 16
- Soils of Fire PD session, Spur Hydro, May 23
- Forgotten Forests project site visit, May 29
- NESB Third Floor Potluck, May 30
- Forgotten Forests kit activities in SW Wyoming, Jun 2 – 15
- SciVet Summer Camp, Jun 19 – 23
Archive of Past Events
Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. – John Dewey