CNS EOC has a cutting edge facility for STEM education and teacher professional development.
- Experiential Learning Studio (NESB B302)
- The Studio contains 24 HP ProDesk 600 G1 computers (Dual boot to Windows 10 & Ubuntu 14 Linux), printer, 2 fume hoods, sinks, DI water, natural gas, compressed air, vacuum, lightboxes, interactive digital whiteboard, touch screen at podium, doc cam, digital compond microscope, overhead projector, wireless mics, speakers.
- STEM Library
- Three categories of books: Teacher Professional Development, STEM Content Reference, and STEM Children's Books in English and Spanish.
- Maker Space
- MakerBot Thing-o-Matic 3-D Printer
- MakerBot 3-D Digitizer
- 3-D ModelMaker Paper Model FabLab
- Lego WeDo programable models
- LittleBits & Cubelets
- Sculpey Clay
- Max Capacity: 30 people
- STEM Kit Lending Library (NESB B316)
- Seminar room (NESB A302)
- Digital Projector
- Capacity: 24 People
- Meeting room (NESB A304)
- Polycom speaker phone
- LifeSize Video Conference System
- Kitchen: Fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, water cooler, and utensils.
- Capacity: 20 people
- Informal Hands-on "Inquiry Zone"
Course-Related Facility Reservation Form ( A302 ONLY)
Non-Course-Related Facility Reservation Form ( A302, A304, and B302)
Primary funding from the College of Natural Sciences.
Additional funding from
the Bohemian Foundation, the National Science Foundation, the National Park Service,
the Colorado State
Science Fair, Inc., as well as private donors.
B307 Natural & Environmental Sciences
1231 East Drive
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1802
p: (970) 491-1700
f: (970) 491-2005