CNS EOC has a cutting edge facility for STEM education and teacher professional development.
- Experiential Learning Studio (NESB B302)
- The Studio contains 24 HP ProDesk 600 G1 computers (Dual boot to Windows 10 & Ubuntu 14 Linux), printer, 2 fume hoods, sinks, DI water, natural gas, compressed air, vacuum, lightboxes, interactive digital whiteboard, touch screen at podium, doc cam, digital compond microscope, overhead projector, wireless mics, speakers.
- STEM Library
- Three categories of books: Teacher Professional Development, STEM Content Reference, and STEM Children's Books in English and Spanish.
- Maker Space
- MakerBot Thing-o-Matic 3-D Printer
- MakerBot 3-D Digitizer
- 3-D ModelMaker Paper Model FabLab
- Lego WeDo programable models
- LittleBits & Cubelets
- Sculpey Clay
- Max Capacity: 30 people
- STEM Kit Lending Library (NESB B316)
- Seminar room (NESB A302)
- Digital Projector
- Capacity: 24 People
- Meeting room (NESB A304)
- Polycom speaker phone
- LifeSize Video Conference System
- Kitchen: Fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, water cooler, and utensils.
- Capacity: 20 people
- Informal Hands-on "Inquiry Zone"
Course-Related Facility Reservation Form ( A302 ONLY)
Non-Course-Related Facility Reservation Form ( A302, A304, and B302)